You can find our opening hours and admission fees below. You can book your online ticket here.
The museum is open from 10 am to 5 pm from Tuesday to Friday. On Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm. During school holidays and on various public holidays the museum is also opened on Mondays (see below).
Please note: the expo Superstreet is opened on Wednesday afternoon (from 12:45) and in the weekends. During school holidays Superstreet is open daily.
The museum is also open on Mondays during school vacations and on various holidays. This means that we are open on the following Mondays:
- Christmas holiday: 26 December 2022 and 2 January 2023
- Spring holiday: 20 and 27 February 2023
- Easter Monday: 10 April 2023
- May holiday: 24 April and 1 May 2023
- Pentecost: 29 May 2023
- Summer holiday: 10, 17, 24 and 31 July and 7, 14, 21 en 28 August 2023
- Fall holiday: 16 en 23 October 2023
The museum is closed on:
- January 1st (New Years Day)
- April 27th (King's Day)
- December 25th (Christmas Day)
|Adults (19 years and up)||€15.00|
|Children 6 to 18 years||€6.00|
|Children 5 years and under||Free|
|Museumcard, ICOM, Vereniging Rembrandt*||Free|
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Special rules apply to (school) groups. These are issued when the booking is made.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Visitors with a youth ticket are expected to provide proof of age when entering the museum.
- Students are expected to show a valid (digital) student card when entering the museum.
- Holders of a CJP (school pupils’ culture) card, annual Museum Card, Rotterdam card, Rembrandt pass, ICOM card are requested to show their card at the cash register.
Guided tour arranged for a group of up to 15 persons (must be booked in advance)
For hotels nearby, check Hotelscombined.